How to Hand in Homework (Certificate Course)
- You will need to hand in homework, which will consist of seven pictures of every dog you groom.
- In the beginning, I would like to see the long haired baths. Groomadog has named this bath the "Bath and Trim." Long haired dogs are dogs that have long hair on their muzzle and legs.
- There are five different baths. You should learn those first then start on haircuts.
- There are five different haircuts that sets the standard by all the breed haircuts.
- Some students aren't required to hand in dog homework until they are comfortable grooming. Some will hand in homework immediately and ask lots of questions. That is what is so great about this school. You get to learn the way you want to.
- We will put requests for homework where needed, but we know that you may not be able to find the breed you need at the time you are going through that particular module, so we let you finish that module and move on.
- The quizzes are there for your convenience, to enhance your ability to learn the important things. They are self graded, but we expect you to go back and look up the things that you do not know the answer to.
- The modules get shorter and easier as you go, so don't get overwhelmed.
- Certificate students should hand in at least 2 passing dogs every week. You have 12 weeks to graduate and then you are allowed to remain in the modules. We want our students to be active on Facebook; please go to Groomadog Academy and post pictures of dogs and ask questions about the school or talk with other students.